Working Hours: Full time; variable shift pattern
Salary: Competitive - DOE
Reports to Head of Sales & Marketing
How would you like to work for a company where the attitude and approach is as dynamic and exciting as a start-up but is backed by the reputation, experience, expertise and solidity that comes from being established nearly 25 years ago?
We are looking for an experienced and confident solutions advisor to work closely with a senior technical consultant to sell IT support, IT Security, Cloud and Consultancy services to the SME market, proactively manage and build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients by CIS Ltd and ensure that, as new business wins are handed over, there is a smooth transition to CIS Ltd client and the relationship will continue to be developed.
Work closely with a senior technical consultant to:
- Proactively manage and build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients by CIS Ltd.
- Drive new business acquisition by following up leads created by the internal Lead Generation process, actively seeking referral business and generating their own leads.
- Achieve agreed call targets daily weekly to ensure overall sales targets are achieved.
- Act as a co-ordinator before, during and after sales calls - including arranging the meeting, setting the agenda, organising travel and preparing and collating any required documents.
- Work with the senior technical consultant to help build the solution agreed with the client during the sales call and obtain quotes for the products and services that are required by the client then use this information to build a proposal for the client.
- Prepare professional and commercially viable quotes, following CIS pricing guidelines for the client in conjunction with the CIS Ltd senior technical consultant. Track all quotes sent out and ensure that they are followed up in a timely and professional manner.
- Co-ordinate and attend, with the senior technical consultant, regular commercial and technical reviews with the client to ensure complete understanding of their business and identify any potential future opportunities or potential issues within that client.
- Develop a plan of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within that client to provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure that all client data is updated and maintained accurately within the Customer Relationship Management System. (Autotask)
- Have complete ownership and responsibility for everything that happens within that client from a commercial and relationship standpoint.
- To work cooperatively with other CIS departments to ensure accuracy of information, and resolution in a timely manner of any potential technical or commercial issues.
- To make best use of the technical resources available to ensure that the advantages and benefits of CIS Ltd products and services are accurately portrayed to the customer.
- Be a brand advocate of CIS Ltd when working at client’s premises.
- Strong communication skills, ability to ask open questions to gain information from clients and build rapport with clients.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation, with a consultative approach.
- Well-organised and able to multi-task.
- Credibility with a range of professional services clients.
- Professional, approachable and flexible.
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude.
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind.
- Attention to detail able to produce high quality of work consistently.
- A pleasant telephone manner and the ability to talk credibly to all stakeholders.
- Professional Skills/ Abilities:
Sales experience to the SME and/or professional services market.
Broad understanding of IT- in particular back-up, security and disaster recovery. Some knowledge and fair understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services.
Please send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org