Reports to: Technical Department Manager
Salary: Competitive – DOE
To provide exceptional levels of first line support to CIS Ltd customers. As the first point of contact with CIS Ltd’s customers, the role holder needs to be professional, courteous and always act with a customer first approach.
- Dealing with all customers’ technical issues which are logged via a ticketing system and ensuring that all issues are responded to within the required timeframes to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring that all tickets are completed with sufficient detail to enable accurate billing to customers, provide an audit trail of actions undertaken on behalf of the customer and minimise the recurrence of common issues.
- Attend client’s sites to resolve technical issues where required.
- To ensure high levels of customer service are achieved at all times to meet agreed customer standards.
- Delivering new customer projects or products either remotely or on site.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and discuss complex IT issues at a level that anyone can understand.
- Credibility with a range of professional services clients
- Professional, approachable and flexible.
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind
- Attention to detail able to produce high quality of work consistently
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
- Demonstrable good working knowledge of modern IT systems including MS Windows Server and desktop operating systems, VMWare ESXi and MS Exchange 2007-13
- Overview of back up security and disaster recovery
- Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
- Good spoken and written English for communicating with clients over the phone and by email
Education / Qualifications:
- GSCE in English and Maths
- Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in computing or related IT fields
Please send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org