Are you a good thinker? Do you like a challenge? Would you like to work at a fast growing company that has doubled in size in the last year and is winning business in many different exciting sectors? If so, CIS are looking for you to join their expanding team. CIS are an experienced technology company that likes to employ happy people, and likes to see those people challenged in areas they want to work.
CIS is looking to appoint, with immediate effect, ambitious IT engineers with a good understanding of key business IT systems. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about their profession and have demonstrable experience in delivering support across a variety of platforms.
The successful candidate must have experience in supporting the majority of the following technologies:
- At least 18-24 months support\troubleshooting experience
- Server Virtualisation – preferably VMware
- Windows Server 2012R2 or above Administration
- Terminal Services (RDS) – at least Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server – at least Exchange 2010
- 365 experience – Basic setup with email and SharePoint
- Server installation; physical and virtual Windows Server – 2012 R2 minimum
- Solid understanding of networking services; DNS, DHCP, AD
- Experience with layers 2 & 3 networking including switching, WAN, LAN, NATs and firewall rules
Additionally, experience in the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Sophos Anti-Virus and other Sophos technologies
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ubiquiti\Unifi suite
- Microsoft 365 Intune configuration\deployment
CIS are a customer focused company and as such all engineers are expected to have exceptional customer service skills. Additionally, the successful candidate will work alongside a team of system engineers and provide assistance where needed to other areas of the company.
CIS offer a comprehensive package and excellent career prospects with a commitment to developing the right people.