CIS will help your organisation assess its current Personal Information Management System (PIMS) and Framework of processes and controls. CIS will establish whether your system is compliant with GDPR and will assist you with changing existing processes or implementing new ones.
Benefits of a Personal Information Management System
- A good PIMS will help to easily identify risks to personal information and help you put controls in place to mitigate them which is crucial to your compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The system can be used as part of a privacy compliance framework to demonstrate your compliance with the GDPR
- Customers and other stakeholders are more likely to trust you and your organisation knowing their personal data is fully protected with measures in place to make sure it remains secure
- Safeguard your organisation’s reputation and avoid adverse publicity with a secure Personal Information Management System
- Benchmark your personal information management practices against recognised best practice
How can we help?
We will undertake a comprehensive assessment of your current PIMS and your processes to better understand your needs. We will then produce a report to help you implement new processes or change your existing ones. We can also manage the implementation making it as stress-free as possible and avoid disrupting your day-to-day business.